All About Teenagers


 (Teenage Problems).

Videos are Generated by AI. Texts are originally made by students during the lesson after finishing unit 1 (Teenage Problems). 

Students created imaginative characters who speak about their problems at school and generally. 


"Texts were also written anonymously during the lesson. Students were given a piece of paper and asked to write about their problems without including their names. These papers were collected and transferred to this blog."





 



  1. My problem is that I trust everyone easily. 

  1. I have a problem, I can't control time while I am on my phone. My screentime for a day is7 hours, isn't it scary ?

  1. Actually I don't have big problem. But everyone has little ones. I think my problem is that I'm lazy and sometimes I can't control time. 

  1. My problem is that I can't wake up early. 

  1. I don't like studying and I also have problem with sleeping. 

  1. My problem is that I overthink a lot, I think about stuff that no one understands. I don't have anyone to share, I do have friends but they won't understand me. 

  1. My problem is insomnia. 


  1. My problem is communicating with people. 

  1. I have complex because I am fat. 


  1. I want to talk to my mom more. She wants it as well but we can't find time for that. Sometimes I tell her my stories and she gives me advises. But I can't tell everything. It's my dream to talk to her regularly, she always asks why I don't talk to her. 

  1. My problem is that every day I ask myself what to wear? I also can't control time when I am getting ready. I also want to know Russian but I can't. 


  1. My problem is that I can't concentrate while studying. 

  1. My problem is that I can't tell my parent about romantic relationships, I think if i will they'll take my phone away. 

  1. I have problems with my classmates. Sometimes I don't know why. I think it's my fault but I didn't do anything bad to them. 


 

Comments